View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 08:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Elsie

Oh sweetie

I know how you feel on some of those points.

I'm still with my boyfriend (I need to learn the lingo here, haha) but I often wonder to myself the same things you're wondering!
-Am I making this a bigger deal then it needs to be?
-No one else comments on his drinking.
-Is it just me?
-Should I start to drink?
-Even his family seems ok with it!

I'm not sure what your relationship with him was like, but there's a saying..."An EX is an EX for a reason!"

My boyfriend and I broke up at the beginning of this year, and stupidly I was drawn back in the summer after he told me he was different and he had changed, and how he loved me, and I was the only woman he's ever truly loved. I also wanted to make it work because we have a son together, and my other 3 children love him. But you know what? Hind sight is 20/20. If I knew then what I know now (he started drinking again) I'd of NEVER gone back.

For your own sanity, you need to never look at his FB page again, do whatever it takes! Block him so that even if you look up his name it won't show him!
I know about the loneliness! It's horrible, it sucks, but you're never truly alone....we're all here for you! I've only been coming here since yesterday and already I feel such a sense of relief that everyone here knows how I feel, and knows what I'm going through!

I'm sorry you're hurting, I've been there! (my story is a LONG one)
Keep venting! Keep posting!