View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

It's reasons like this why I completely deleted my facebook page earlier this week.

And I feel so liberated!!!!
For real, it's so easy to get sucked in, reading comments, being hurt by the slightest thing or picture, or anything.
I knew for me, being on there was only a painful reminder of my XA. I don't want to know about his life, and I don't want him to know about mine.

Maybe in the future I will create a new page, when I know that the sight of those things won't affect me one bit. But for now, adiós!!

My friends, my good friends that were on there will be more than happy to keep in tough via the old fashioned phone. The rest of em on there, I don't need while I focus on me!

Just something to think about. If you don't want to delete your page, maybe you could block him? That way you won't have to worry about seeing one thing that he says or does. And blocking him is kind of empowering I think, you're basically saying I choose to remove you from my life, I don't want to know a thing about you!! It feels pretty good.

Give yourself a hug!