View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
wicked

wow, hopingforchange, you are sure going thru a lot.
i do understand and you are not going crazy.
my ex-AH was a crack user too, we lived in his mom's basement while he went thru everything we had. and would still get more money from his mom!
he lost his job as a union carpenter because he was unreliable, and things quickly went down the drain from there. charm? oh yeah, but it would wear thin, because whatever he charmed out of people they eventually found out he was incapable of paying them back.
this is just my opinion, but i think you should change attorneys with a quickness.
how dare he take your addicted husband's side of this and offer to find a way into the fire department. did you tell him he is living in his car, and disappears for days at a time?
let them become bff's and the attorney can find out what supporting a crack addict is like firsthand. damn, i am angry about this. LOL sorry.
you need to take care of you right now. you are not crazy, you can do this. get some support. please. right now.
there are people in al-anon meetings that know you are not crazy, and can understand everything you are going thru. you are not alone. get some help.