Thread: Helpcame
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
huntsober

Helpcame

I posted about this some time ago. We have a group in our area that has gotten off track. I prayed and stayed clear of the problems. I am not in the area service at the moment however they have decided to split off from this group and become out own. God has control. We are growing.

Sadly to report more continue to fall as this group stays off track. Recently a double digit addict just grad. in a professional field and 5 months in to their new professional healtcare job they get busted stealing pills in an attempt to sell them on the streets. Seems as if they think it ok to sell just dont use. They too were using and have come back to the rooms.

Then another falls to taking tooo many pain meds with tooo little pain. From a script that was not his. Again off track.

My book reads the same today as it did in the beginning. This behavior is NOT OK. It kills me to see addicts go back..it just kills me.

I must keep my message clear. This disease is contagious. If I get around non-winners I will not become a winner. My heart breaks for those that die and hurt day after day in this fellowship. Prayers sent.

Sometimes I just dont understand.