View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:29 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  
bdiddy5522

Sphal- you are one of our groups most amazing stories! I am so proud of you and what you have done and who you have become! You deserve the happiness that you are enjoying, and I wish you many years of your well deserved life! You are living proof that people can and DO recover! Hugs.

TB- Keep trucking girl. Congrats on your scholarships. I hope that helps lessen the financial burden you have been dealing with? Just goes to show you.... you are so very capable of great things while drunk! Imagine how much you could accomplish SOBER?!?! You are obviously very bright and talented and people see that in you. Now I just pray that you see that in YOURSELF!

KC1- Keep going. Glad you are staying busy. I know I did that a lot in very early sobriety. Boredom was a huge trigger for me. If I stayed busy enough, I didn't have time to drink. Now, I enjoy relaxation and doing nothing. It is very healthy to completely unwind, and it takes on a whole new appreciation when you are not thinking about alcohol and just taking some "me" time.

For those I have missed, I hope you are all well. I really hope some of the MIA's check in soon. Richard54 especially. I hope you are well buddy.

Time to start another week! December 9th will mark my one month of complete sobriety. I can't believe it.

Hugs to all of you!

PS: Where is our fearless leader Melissa?!?!