View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:03 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
MerMaid81

I'm just going through a very confusing time right now, have down days a lot myself. When me and him have been talking i have told him that no one can do anything for him, i wouldnt try, i just try to understand more what the problem is with him exactly as i know what my problems are and admit them as well haha!

Is that the book by Melody Beattie? Just looked it up on Amazon, might get it for christmas. I have so many self help books that this place is overflowing with them! guess one more wouldnt hurt!

I'm a very deep thinker too and i know sometimes that isnt that good for your sanity, over thinking things can be a real pain!

But i do agree with all that you're saying, sorry if i brought up what you had in the past, but its good you're doing ok! I can be the one to take control sometimes as if i dont around here nothing will ever get done, and thats not just with my BF. I shall try to chill out more (easier said than done) and i do spend a lot of my time thinking about how i can make him happy and him smile, even if that means not doing things for myself.

Maybe coming on this forum has taught me something.

Hope you're having a great day all!

Last edited by MerMaid81; 12-07-2009 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Bad spelling due to frozen fingers from the cold outside!