Old 12-06-2009, 09:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

well, without going into the king story about it we stopped speaking at the end of august.
He actually went back to his ex wife, which was/ still is hard for me. At the time I still put his emotions before mine and tried to remain friends. But really I was fuming.

It's incredibly unhealthy to keep anger bottled up, I've done that all my life, and counseling now is helping me deal with that. The problem was that since I didn't deal with my anger with him when I should have it came out a couple of weeks later.

He's never tried to contact me, aside from one blocked phone call ( good grief) I have not attempted to call or write and I blocked him on facebook over a month ago. Any contact just brings pain...... And I refuse to put myself through anymore pain with him.
I still think about him, but he doesn't need to know that. I'm processing the hurt as it comes, and sometimes it's really hard.

That's one reason why I love it here, I read and read and realize that others are feeling exactly what I feel, and it gives me strength, and I don't feel so alone.

I would recommend that you check out the sticky links at the top of the forum. There's one called classic reading, there's a wealth of information!

Be good to yourself, you deserve nothing but the best. Don't settle for less.