View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 01:07 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  
Tytan

Day 27… another early post for me today. Wife went to the market… Jr. is watching Star Wars (he is a boy obsessed)… and I’m trying to finish up some things I didn’t get to yesterday… but my stomach is killing me… erg. I think I’m going to declare a family movie day, .
Mirage: our due date is January 23rd-ish. Our first was only 6 days late… oddly enough… he was born in a Winter Olympiad too! Lol… I thing the family should take up curling,
Asta: I feel for you too! Professions that demand continuing education is a drag. I used to teach high school and that was something I never looked forward too. Especially since teachers have to pay for the additional classes out of their own pocket… but I guess you can write them off as an unreimbursed job expense though, right? It’s still a downer… teachers don’t make enough for what they do… they enter an emotional and physical war zone everyday and don’t get danger pay!
Thirsty: Good job on one more day! You’re doing so well I’ve lost track of your count! What are you up to?
Take care everyone!