View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 11:21 PM
  # 371 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

((KC))

Best I can say is apparently alcohol and you don't work together... like with me.

My last time out was blacked out too... tonight I finally found my ID card I lost somewhere in there. Don't even know where... but it's been stripped of its sticker for some reason.

Yeah, you helped someone, at least. Me. I've been thinking, I don't have anything to do till Monday, and it's gonna be hectic anyways then...

Between you and blackouts and the ID card reappearing, I reckon I oughtta just sit around and paint and repaint my fingernails all weekend or something. It's a strange coincidental-type sign. I'm not going to argue.

Man. I gotta get something to keep me actually occupied on weekends. Seriously. Can't keep getting 'saved from disaster' every other weekend.

Well, take care of yourself, KC, and everybody else here. I hope it's going good for y'all... I'm actually doing pretty good, all things considered. Had a good day till the whole "stolen key (but they missed the keyring)" and "stolen sticker" thing and "intermittent internet" thing started up. Tomorrow I got one of my last few DUI classes... finally I'll be able to tell the judge "DONE."

That was my reason for not drinking tonight... and to be honest it was more of a "why not" than "I want to." Don't know how to categorize the "cravings/urges/whatever" any better. I also argued that I can drink easier after the classes, because that teacher *always* catches me.

Yeah, I need more things to do. I got the motivation to stay sober, just not the attention span.

TB