View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 08:52 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

Ebbs and flows is correct, I've noticed that.

Well, I took that one test, so now I only have 7 classes left to complete... largely kickback-easy unless I fail to do something the time-management style... and I'm *bad* at "time management." A big part of the problem is I do well under pressure, and do nothing without it. I've tried to change this, but have largely been unsuccessful at it. This spring I have a new theory I'm going to try. Kind of a "harm reduction" for procrastinators. Yes, I got the idea from a methadone clinic I used to work at years ago.

Today I have to clean some, (inspection haha), work on a story board for a presentation early next week (I don't have powerpo.int else I'd start making it--but the school is shut down for budget cuts till Monday anyways. Later I'm going to call that lady who said she'd call next day and didn't, and see if at least her offer of a ride stands. I'll write more of my autobiography for her... she told me to.

Maybe I'm having trouble dealing with people because they don't seem to think anything of lying? But that's not all of them... some do keep their word. Then again, I notice, I tend to like those people much better.

Anyways, take care Augustties, I'm still here, still sober, don't care about drinking right now, I'm happy--I have things to do.

But come December 19th not only will I not, I'll have the holidays to deal with and a shut down school too--and it's getting too cold to go for a 2 hour walk (essentially 6 hours without heat) to the club. Not looking forward to that week at all, or the ones after it--I have about 6 weeks off, and this campus will empty out too. So maybe more lonely (no people) maybe less lonely (no people to see talking to each other).

Take care, I'll read later. Hungry now. Studying makes me hungrier than manual labor, which I can't fathom but don't have to 'cause its not on a test.
TB