Thread: Last Night
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 06:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Redfish

Last Night

OK. Some of you may of saw my first post yesterday "I Finally Did It". 5 Days sober now and this morning a feel great. I can't believe how good I feel. Especially what I've done to my body and the tons of alcohol consumed. Last night was interesting. I left the office about 6:30. I have about a 45 min commute. Called wife and she and my 21 year old step daughter went Christmas shopping. So I stopped by my local favorite Mexican restaurant and stepped up to the bar to watch sports and get some H20 and tortilla soup. I felt great, but I started shaking a little bit. It was cold so I put my jacket on. I still was a little bit shaky. As sit in my office and sip my coffee and write this to thread I notice I'm a bit shaky. I feel great though.

My question is, is this normal? And if so how long will this shakes last? I'm assuming it varies from person to person, but I would like your thoughts.

Thank you so much and I'm so glad I found this website.

FYI- you should know I'm in Houston, TX and we are expected to get 1"-5" of snow starting before lunch so it is cold and I'm not used to this weather.