View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 03:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
MerMaid81

Thank you! And i just thought i'd put in about the abuse as i know some do get abusive, i didnt think that you were implying anything Lilyflower x x

I might be a little touchy as i've had horrible comments all night on the other forums i posted on.

He and i have heard of AA and i have been on their site. I think that one to one therapy might be best though, if he wants it. He's not the type to want to talk in front of even two people let alone more.

I will tell him but not show him that i have been on here later on, see what he says and thinks.

And yeah Still Waters i have heard that thousands of times. I know it. But thanks anyways. I know - as i said already - that you cant make anyone change, i have told him this, and im not trying to come on here and solve his probs, i just wanted to talk etc.

He gets in from from at 2am and will prob have one beer then bed, then get up have about 6 coffees and then a beer before work, at weekend it might be 3-4 beers each day. That is a hell of a come down from what he was drinking and i am proud of him for that anyway. Though i know that just lowering the alcohol intake isnt going to cut it if you're still needing it to live and escape.

oh the joys of life.