View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 02:55 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
MerMaid81

Thank you for your reply!

I re read everything that you said a couple of times and im glad that you seem to be doing better now.

My BF and his ex, well it wasnt just his word that i took everything for, we have a mutual friend and she knows all too well what this woman's like, in fact she's at it again with her new BF.

But anyways, he's never violent towards me at all, never would - and i know that people would say dumb girl she's be back saying different - but really he isnt like that, when he was drunk he was just silly and happy and then tired, even at the point of most stress and everything i've never felt physical threat from him. What i said about what he's done to me in the past, was well one of things he used to go on chat rooms and chat to other women stuff like that, only on the chat rooms though, which has now stopped - and i would know if it hadnt - im like columbo now haha.

If i was in anyway scared of him i'd go, i've seen a friend in a abusive relationship in the past and i know im soft at times, but i aint that soft!

I'm not afraid of him seeing what im putting on here on this thread, yeah if i keep coming on here and i have sometimes might have a good moan about how low im feeling about whatever then i might not want him to see it, just coz its not going to be of any good to him to see that. He needs to heal and things.

I just know he doesn't want to feel like this forever, i dont want him to and i dont want to either.

We have plans for getting a house together, dogs, more pets and a family in the future. But i know the family will wait till this is sorted out.

It was hard to post here esp after what i have got said to me on the other forums i posted on about this.

Have a nice night :0)