View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:24 PM
  # 346 (permalink)  
tallcactus

Hello Classmates,
All good here, still sober. Been reading all of the posts, but really haven't had time to post. Glad to hear from all of you.
((OB,)) hang in there, hope you feel better soon. Just work on ODAAT, you can do this, each day does get better/easier.
((Midton,)) sorry that your planned drinking did not work out for you. I know that for me, I would of had the same experience, since I can not just have one or two. Pleae do not be so hard on yourself.
((Bdiddy,)) you are doing so well, can see and feel it in all your posts. I'm so happy for you.
((Breakfree,)) thanks for thinking of me.
((Thirty,)) so glad that your new room is working out and that you are still sober. Stay busy and study.
Having Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Had the turkey, but had other plans on that hoilday, so making all the fixing now. I can cook, but always have problems with the gravy. The turkey aroma smells wonderful t/o the house. Wish me luck that it turns out well.
Here's to another sober day.
Hello to everyone that I haven't had to time to mention individually, TJ, Anew, Banana, anono, box, PC, etc.
Stay strong.

Last edited by tallcactus; 12-02-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: #$@