View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Startingover2

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
Hmmm. Well I say you wear mini-skirts and big hats and laugh as much as possible. Love your life, love who you are and people will be flocking to you, asking you how they can get to that same place.

I know what I"m talking about. I: gave birth to all my kids at home, didn't circumcise any of my three boys, work for cops who want to legalize and regulate all illegal drugs, teach my kids that Columbus was a murdering criminal and publish articles about white collar crime and corruption. People do more than look at me like I am crazy. They tell me I am. I get hate mail. HATE MAIL.

But I own who I am and believe in what I do.

And I bet you can too. The world, and your life, is so much bigger than these issues with your A and his little tart. You can have a full, exciting, wonderful life without him or with him.

You have a child who is just learning about the world. My kids are 24, 11 and 8 and if I had the ability to go back in time, I would throw every moment of every day into loving, nurturing and teaching them in every way that they are loved. Especially when they're little like that. Before you know it, they're gone.

The hand prints get higher and higher on the wall until they disappear completely.

end of lecture..
You are right. I also have 3 other kids (20, 18, 16) that need a healthy mom. They can pick it up really fast when mom is down.