View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:19 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Recovered1

Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
I am just not even talking to anyone anymore or going near anyone unless I have to. Its hard when my whole family has put up with me all these years and sacrificed so much for me and I fall apart at the drop of a hat when they are going through it.
It is just really bad timing right now. I am very unstable mentally, emotionally and getting to be physically.
I am not on the right meds and going tgrough that "Do I really need them anyway" thinking.
I got up today and did landry, got my MP3 on so I dont have to hear anything or anyone. LOL
Cleaned up some stuff. And now I am about to go through some stuff that I may need when and if I move to sober living.
MP3 is my best friend today. I am just tuning everything out. Brilliant!
Aysha, if you are not on the right meds can you get on the right meds? It will continue to be very frustrating if on the wrong meds and it makes sense that your thinking would turn to "do I really need them anyway?"

I have been there done that many times. My shrink says at first people feel better off of them but by month three they are far worse off. Even though I went cold turkey off of mine at the end of October (I don't recommend this!) I still take a small dose of a mood stabilizer. It's probably not enough but if I can put together some sobriety maybe I will be able to see what is truly going on.

As to the MP3, yay! I don't own one but one bright spot is you do and know how to use it!