View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
naive

hi brandisue-

my xABF was in a car accident (drunk) prior to me meeting him in which his nose was cut off. they sewed it back on. it is his weak point in his body and if he drinks too much, his blood thins and his nose starts bleeding.

last time i spoke to him, he had come to my door, nose bleeding. he said he wanted to rest at my house because the blood clots were scaring him and he hadn't slept in many nights, for fear of choking.

i told him to go to the doctor's. he said he had and they had sent him home. i could see myself he was bleeding. i was torn. then, i heard the SR family in my head "don't give him a soft place to land. he must suffer the consequences of his drinking."

i told him to leave and go back to the hospital, they would monitor him.

he left.

an hour later, i walked into a bar i never go into, to find someone. and he was in there, a pint of lager in his hand, playing pool! i couldn't believe it.

i guess my point is that with mine, he's acting to play on my compassion. yes, he was bleeding when he was here but i didn't see any signs of it when he was playing pool.

i'm so glad i didn't let him back into my house and fall for it, yet once again.

naive