View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:29 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
honoryourself

True, but every tiny bit seems to count these days..

Anyway, tonight we got a call from one of AH's friends from <home country> that I used to know too. He's in the country about 4 hrs away for another couple days and AH decided he'd find a way out there to meet up with him and "get drunk/hammered" for a night and catch up.

This is one of the friends he'd written off already because he was a "scumbag" (probably because this guy talked sh*t about him back in <home country> because AH was a lying theiving jerk and his friend knew it!)

Anyway, suddenly now I'm responsible for the dog for the weekend, and when I said I didn't think my family wanted to drive all day with our crying car-sick dog in their car both ways he got pouty like, how am I supposed to watch my own dog. This is the dog he said was HIS, in terms of divorce, but the one he never takes care of of course. I'd love to bring the little guy but he's a pain in the car and I'm catching a ride so... I can't invite him.

Upside is AH won't be home for at least 1.5 of the days. Bad news is he'll be super hungover when he does get home, and will probably still party his butt off. I gotta take those pics tomorrow morning!

AH got drunk on liquor tonight, 4 tall glasses of g&t's, at least I think. He had passed out on the couch early watching tv w/o any interraction at all, but then when his friend called he got all cocky and arrogant, and drunker somehow, and started babbling about his friend and his home country and his accent. Then he randomly started in on me for turning everyone against him and how I better sotp talking to people he knows and his family, and how I'm such a b*tch and making up lies etc etc etc. Asked him to stop talking but he just kept going on and on, then started calling me wh*re over and over again until I went upstairs at which point I heard a victorious "YES!". I am so tired of being kicked out of my own house or chased around.

Then he came up and started yelling some more random crap, at least he's out of my face for now. I feel like I should be able to get this man arrested for the threatening way he chases me around with verbal abuse. I know I can leave, but it's late and i just want bed in a minute. At least he sleeps on the couch, and I'll be gone thu morning. But after that? No way to kick him out