View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 11:33 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
honoryourself

So.. Now I'm worried, what if my AH wrecks my house or breaks my stuff or anything like that if he gets really drunk this weekend while I'm away for 4 days? I know he already told his friends that he's getting a divorce and is going to "party hard" this weekend and that he "has the house to himself".
I also know he is vindictive and mean. I don't know if he would break/steal/hurt my things, but has anyone else been in a similar situation? I was already planning on packing up a bunch of my groceries I just bought and taking them to my sister's house. I did some cleaning and vacuuming on sunday, don't know why.. now he gets a clean house to mess up again. Gross. What if his friends are doing drugs there? UG! I've never been worried about this stuff before.

I know everyone will say how will worrying about it make it better, but is there anything I can do to take action before leaving to protect my stuff? I guess if there's anything in particular I'm worried about, I will get it out of the house or something... I don't know

barf. I know the guy is a creep but here's that detachment thing--He's so ready to get me out of the house so he can invite his friends over and party in the home that *I* have been paying *ALL* the bills and mortgage for for the past YEAR!!!! RAAAH.