View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 06:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kv816
Only stepping forward

Do they eventually stop?

Coming over? Leaving letters at your door? Calling your friends to call you? OMG!!! He called DISPATCH and asked them to page me to call my husband!!!

I've been doing pretty good this last week. 6 days, 2 hours, 38 minutes since last contact. I've been pretty emotionless for the most part. Had a few "shake your head, I can't believe I went back for more" moments. Got teary eyed once out of anger, but it wasn't even so much that a tear rolled down my cheek. I blinked that quarter of a tear away and moved on. No real anger. A little, mostly at myself, but nothing major. No desire at all to call him. Lord for the first time last night I was sitting on the couch and realized just how GREAT this week has been!!! I never had to defend myself against bogus accusations. Didn't have to explain why it took 4 rings for me to answer. Went to lunch with a guy friend and didn't look over my shoulder the whole time. I stopped freaking out over every little door slam outside or headlights coming down the road (I live on a dead end so very little traffic). This week has been incredibly quiet and I'm enjoying the hell out of it!!!

And now this. A 4 page letter left in the door today while I was gone at work, taped to the garter belt I bought two years ago when we were planning the wedding. Then my neighbor asked tonight if 'that guy' ever got up with me. He said he didn't know who he was (new neighbor). Said he was here at 3 when neighbor left and here at 6 when neighbor got home. Wasn't sure if he stayed that 3 hours or left and came back.

And now the page from work to call my husband!!!!

Does it ever stop? Do they eventually get the hint or do I need to call him and ask him not to try to get in touch with me anymore? I just want it all to stop!!!!

I want to be the only crazy person I wake up with!!!

YouTube - Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice

Last edited by kv816; 11-22-2009 at 07:15 PM.