View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 12:16 PM
  # 253 (permalink)  
Tytan

Day 12 and all is well! But, I drinking a lot more coffee. I normally stop drinking coffee around lunch time… now I’m drinking it off and on all day. I hope it doesn’t start screwing with my sleep schedule. But then again… at least I’m not following into the 4 in the morning trap. I can’t remember how many times my wife would go to bed and I would be like, “I’ll be right up… as soon as I finish this drink…” and you all know the drill… although I has intended to finish that drink and go to bed… I end up refilling my glass when I empty it… and I keep refilling it… and the next thing I know it’s 4 in the morning. Arg! And it takes until 2 PM the next day to fully recover. Mmmmm… coffee is much better.
So, I have to admit… the board has been very light since last night. It worries me. Not much activity for a Friday/Saturday. What has everyone been up to?
Asta: “Glee” is a life saver. My wife and I have very different tastes in television for our evening “veg-out”. My mother freely admits that she used TV to raise me… so I will watch anything with a good story. But the wife is very picky: Top Chef, Amazing Race, How I Met Your Mother and Big Love. That’s it. And if you are a TV junkie like me… and you look at those titles you will probably understand my dilemma… there is no pattern to her favorite shows. Every year it’s like pulling teeth to introduce a new show into the mix. I normally subject her to about 5 or 6 pilots of shows I think she might like… most of them next grab her… except for shows like “Dirty Sexy Money”… and then they get canceled. Arg! Anyway, I used to be an actor and my wife was in show choir in high school… so when Glee started getting go reviews I forced her to watch the pilot. It’s hands down one of our favorites. Thank god for iTunes downloads!