View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Buffalo66

do not answer the phone! doh!

I just do not know when I will learn. I have contacted my old Al Anon group, started seeing a therapist who has experience with addiction issues, as well as children in addictive families, I have begun to write, am painting, getting ready to move...playing some music again...

Then the phone rings at 1145pm, and I know better, but I answer.

He is asking what it would take for him to come home, even though he knows this was all my fault, that he left me.
I said we would need to have a mediator or therapist. That he would have to consider treatment. I said I was concerned about his recent behavior.

He was normal, and reasonable, and kind of sweet and then, BAM Mr Hyde burst in, and he flipped.

He said he would talk to me on Saturday, I said I worked, and that his mom had our son that day, but she would probably arrange to meet him if he wanted to spend time w/ child.

He just switched, voice changed, said, " F you, I WILL see my son. I know what your doing. I can see right through you..."

I said why do you even think anyone is trying to keep your son from you? Its just not true.

He said, "because you are no good."

I excused myself from the phone call, and hung up.

Why cant I learn? What is wrong with my brain?