View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:41 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
Tytan

Okay! Day 10! It’s hard to believe. I had to muscle through another happy hour sipping on sparkling water, but I didn’t mind. And the smell of wine kind of annoyed me… which I guess is a good sign. Oh! And the food was pretty good too. Yum-yum.

So my wife and I are getting closer… dealing with things. I gave her a back rub last night and we started cuddling a bit… more like holding each other. This morning I was already up and dressed, ready to go and she appeared red eyed and sat down with me. “What’s wrong?” “I had a bad dream” and she started crying. I knew what she woke up thinking… erg… so I rolled my chair over to her and she crawled onto my lap and I just held her and let her cry it out for a little while before my carpool showed up.

I get really ticked off at myself… for being such a dirty scumbag… but at the same time I really think we’re going to end up a stronger and more loving family once we all make it through the healing process.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for the day. Have a great day everyone. I will talk to you tomorrow.

------

Richie: Welcome my friend.

Vulcan: You are very profound and funny. Welcome.

Asta: You can do it!