View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:24 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  
KC1

KC here. Glad to see that we are all supporting TB. That is so good. TB - hope you are hanging in there. We are here for you!

I just came home from another very long day of work. I am glad about my promotion, but it is probably killing me from a working standpoint. Did not realize that 12-14 hour days were part of the norm.

Still very depressed that my guy friend is not talking to me, and now my hubby is not talking to me. Of course, nothing new there. He stormed out of here Sunday and came home well after I was asleep. Won't go into the gory details, but he has now told me that he is NOT going on our long planned annual 3-week vacation ... which is in one month, 1 weekand 5 days, (but who is counting). He says I am nothing but a total bit*h. Cuz I won't do what he wants me to do. Not sure how much longer I can stand this sobriety. I am trying so hard, but to come home to a hostile environment every night...just drives me to drink. So far so good, but I am caving. And yes, I am trying to find a new counselor or support group to help me. I can't continue to live like this and run a business as well.

I miss my friend! I mentioned this to my hubby, since he was here the night of the meltdown and he said "it serves you right...you were the one who sent him the nasty text and so now he is not talking to you...you made your bed, now lie in it and shut up. Don't blame him if he never talks to you again."

Sigh. I don't CARE if he goes on our annual vacation or not. I really don't. I want my friend back and I don't know how to do it. That is MY FAULT. Cuz I was drunk a week ago tonight!!! So depressing.

Am not looking for sympathy here. Just need to vent. What I did was my own fault. No one elses. I just want my friend back. Not sure what to do. Am thinking about leaving him a VM on Thursday just saying "hey, just checking in. I miss our chats. Was hoping you would have forgiven and forgotten by now, but since you haven't...well, just saying hello."

What do you all think, if you feel like commenting? Can't believe I made a $3,000,000 strategic decision today and can't figure out what to do to try to win a friend back. Hilarious.

KC