View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 09:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
helluvagalnva
Paused

Can I realistically change my number? We do have children together, small children. They adore their dad but lately they haven't asked about him and he hasn't bothered himself with them either. He hasn't spoken to or seen them in over three weeks.

It is so hard. How can I let go when he needs me? There I go again......feeling guilty for not being there for him. Is he ever there for me........NO! He tried to make me feel sorry for him about the child support but I don't. I am much stronger and better off when I don't speak to him.

His Mom told him that he would have to move out because she couldn't sit by and watch him kill himself. Maybe that's just another way for him to make me feel sorry for him. See why do I believe what he says. I KNOW most of what comes out of his mouth is lie but yet I still tend to put so much stock in his words.

I used to admire and respect him but I no longer do.
I look at him and feel very sorry for him because he's wasting his life away. I know there isn't anything that I can do for him. He has to do it himself. It's just my nature to want to hold out my hand for someone else.

I had fun tonight with my kids. We baked chocolate cookies and watched Harry Potter. What a fun movie. I like magic, wizards, and stuff like that.

I hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Love,
Galnva