View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ellima01

been here awaile

years actually. Not once have I done anything smart- or positive- for myself. AH has been home 5 mths now-some of you know the whole sordid story of him leaving me for OW he met in rehab and 9 days later begging to come home- and of couse- I let him.
In the past 5 mths the drinking has continued, butI ignore- actually lately we have gotten along better than in many years. He tells me and the kids how much he loves us- everyday. he hasnt went out to a bar no all nighters- says he loves me now more than ever- even got his old job back. We have had issues with the old OW trying to come around- calling even showing up in our yard had to get state police involved.
So yest, i get our cell bill-get online to pay and find 3 calls to OW# in the last three mths- all les than one minute induration- I was so upset- pick up ah at work and confront him (while he sober) He adamently denies ever trying
2 contact her since coming home, he said- and iquote, "Shes the worst mistake i ever made-and shes a crazy wh**e, why would i do that?" He claims there must be a mistake in our bill- claims that he made a pomise to our kids and loves us-- how can i believe him?? How can i not if i let him stay here? I told him any contact with that lunatic will result in divorce- she is adangerous person i will not have in my life or my kids lives. Im scared, I hurt- I want to believe him-