Thread: the hole
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kotabear

the hole

Hello all, don't know if you remember me, Kotabear, been working alot lately, harvest time ya know! But with this rain coming from the east, which is just odd!!! I had a moment to post, and have been wanting to badly!!!

So here I go.

How many of you know your not alone? that so many people are going threw the same thing? YET, YET, with all the friends, and family, co-worker's we see or talk to in a day, how many of you feel a lonely void?

I feel that way lately. I can't help but still love and miss my X after all the hard times.

A bit of a up date on him: He went down to the bigger town 50 miles south of my home. He lived in his car for a few days, then got a voucher from the salvation army to stay in a run down motel for 30 days, that is the end of this week. He's gotten 2 part-time jobs in the past week or so, and he get's a check this week, yet it won't be enough for an apartment just yet, have to wait for another pay check.

Course last week, I went down, to do my shopping, 50 miles away, verse the 12 miles I could have droven.... Just to see him, and let him see the girls. I felt bad cause he had no shampoo, laundry soap, or dish soap, he was washing things in the tub, with cheap bar soap... I bought those for him, and gave him some food. Then sunday i called in the morning, thought the girls could say good morning, he didn't answer and my mind raced, the next morning I called, he had been at work!

I just feel a void, long for have my soulmate, be the way I had hoped for... to not drink to his past, to be happy with me and our children... I long for it so much it hurts at times.... and I'm really really trying to find my inner peace, and don't get me wrong, I do have a good life, just inside myself... there is a hole.

I go to work, and go home, take care of my girls.... once in a while go out with my friends, but knowing they are going home to thier husband, to snuggle kills me.

I have a tuff time believe people anymore, when I guy tells me I'm the girl for him... I'm sure there is yet another knocking on the back door as I'm thinking about walking in the front.

Just guess I wanted to say hello, and let everyone know they are not alone, that I'm hear, I want to be heard.... unlike work, where I feel I'm in a corner, and not really important.

I know my kids love me to death, and I do them the same, but the love from a mate, is so much longed for me!

Thanks,
Kota