Thread: Started again
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bones197828

Started again

I started again after I wd for about 7 days. I am stupid I know. Now I am in the same situation again, no meds and starting to wd. I did try to wean down again and I did do a pretty good job until I had my tooth pulled then I got a bunch of pills and I ate them like candy. Stupid stupid stupid. Then I started to take vicodin 7.5 about 5 a day for 3-4 days. Today was my last pills. So tomorrow the hell is going to start all over again for me. WHY!!!??? Do I do this?

I am just really hoping that the wd aren't to bad. Addiction sucks.

Today I am really whiped out. Just tired and weak and sick to my stomach a little of the runs but that is it. And that is with 5 vicodins just imagine what tomorrow is going to be like. Ugh!! But this is something that I can do. I can wd and I should be fine right? Jeez what am i doing with my life. Flushing it down the toilet i think.

I really hope that tomorrow isn't that bad. Thanks everyone for reading and any thoughts you would like to send my way are appreciated but i totally understand if you all (who supported me last time I did this) don't want to talk to me out of disappointment or disgust or what haver you.

Sh*t I can't belive i did this again. Really? I just wish this portion of my life would leave me alone.