Thread: Doc & Detox
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LOST35

Doc & Detox

Thanks everyone for answering all mt questions. A lot of you tell me to go to the doctor for my opiate withdraw or a detox place. The problem with that is I don't have the money to keep going to the doctor and I don't know where you all live but here in florida any detox that is free the waiting list is months and you have to call every day or they will take you off the list. They tell me when I call that 95% of the people on the waiting list are on it opiate withdraw. These doctors n florida should be shot anyone here can get oxys. They give me 240 oxy 30 and 120 oxy 15 and I don't have a damn thing wrong with me. They give everyone that all you need is a MRI and they will even tell you where to get a crocked MRI. Its crazy here in florida with these pills everyone is on them. I wish I knew than what I know now. These doctors took my life from me. I hope they all get by a train and die slow. They took my life and didn't care. Well sorry for rambling I just get so mad when I think about it Thanks for listing it helps to get it out.