View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 09:14 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Cherybaby66
crazy vampire addict

Ugh...I hate to sound like one of the those cheesy hallmark cards...but I really do believe that God never gives us more than we can handle. He sees our strengths better than we do. We tend to put our weaknesses under the magnifying glass without paying much attention to how strong we can potentially be.

You have it within you to take this by the ba...er, throat (heh) and keep it at a far distance from the life you have today. You are making amazing strides. The bough will bend from time to time. It is up to us to make sure it doesn't break. You are STRONG and a wonderful role model to your daughter. Thank God you have her as inspiration. That's how I look at my children...as inspiration to do the right things. Sure, I want to do this for me, but I want my children to have the best possible mom they can have. They deserve that much and I am determined to give it to them...same as you.

Motrin and ice, kiddo. Tomorrow, a heating pad and hot baths. You know the drill. And, a tube of Ben Gay never hurt either.

Love ya, doll!