Thread: 23
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 03:01 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Found

Hi Neo, just had another couple of ideas ...

Firstly what son anybody's mother wants is her business alone not yours or mine.

Secondly 'in my younger day' pubs were quiet places and there weren't many of them (and mainly in residential areas at that). The culture you rightly point out was brought in in the last ten years as a business policy.

Thirdly as EW tells, one can still go along while the others have their beers and enjoy the conversation - if it really is sparkling - which sometimes it is - over one's orange juice or cola - if one can afford it.

Fourthly don't think you have already had all the ideas you will ever have about what to do with your time.

And every time you pick up you will have progressive losses. I told you about mine a quarter century along, but those earlier were terrific, I had forgotten; also they won't be the same as Charmie's,

The personal stories in the BB 4th edition plus those in "Experience Strength and Hope" which is personal stories from 1st - 3rd editions not in 4th ed., plus the stories in 'Share' magazine plus the stories you will hear over a period in the rooms can give you a better sample ...

Also a better sample of the refresshing fulfilling feeling of relief we are growing into ...

We all have dull days. Why tell ourselves it will be dull before it starts?

What would be exciting for you at 23 you would have done it already you say. But you don't know about 24 yet.

Dabbling in AA and-or recovery based environments you risk undergoing life changing experiences (of an educational variety maybe)

Sometimes quickly sometimes slowly. Wait for a bus. At the time, each moment has an infinite existence. There is still no bus - - -

You're not saying that at 23 you have become set in your ways ... ?

Don't like the 'image' of the types of people you see? Evolve a new image then. Draw on Greater Power to give you what you need ...

Sense of time is only that, a sense ...