View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:35 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

Welcome, Sunshine. I don't know much about long term Vicodin use. Actually I don't know anything, but welcome anyways.

Might also wanna check out the Substance Abuse forum, more people in there would know the answer to those questions. Keep posting in this thread, too, though!

Day... wherever I am 16? 17?

Had the worst run in with the roommates yet a few hours ago, and found out the RA don't like me either... great fun. It's all my fault, and I got to listen to almost an hour of being insulted without recourse. I feel horrible. Luckily, it ended after the whiskey store closed...

Tried to get help this morning. Ended up getting dropped from the grad school thing, they say I can't be there if I have issues. I get help on Friday, I suppose. Lost all reason to go to school... but the economy is still uncertain, around here high unemployment.

On a positive note, I think I can work out the missed schoolwork thing... thanks to the holiday, which basically gives me a week.

Mixed day, didn't drink... didn't even go to the 7-11 and get some wine, which occured to me. Don't want them to have any leverage on me... Strange reason not to drink, but I'll take it tonight. Tired and frustrated, and furious and humiliated.

Take care y'all
TB