View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

Liveweyerd- That was great, I just needed to read exactly that!
I had just called my best friend because I couldn't focus on my studies (i'm studying to be a psychologist, so I can fix the world ) but I just could not stop obsessing about HIM, for the moment.

And I did the SAME thing, use to go look at his fb page, and HERS to see their pics, were they together, what were they doing??? And yep, they were, and seeing it hurt and hurt and hurt some more!
So, I made the choice to block him and her. Really NO contact. I was so tired of putting myself through the pain. It is pointless. He has hurt me enough.

He had actually blocked me a while ago, but for whatever reason decided to unblock me. He knew I would go look at his picture....boy did he have me pegged! So I'm fairly sure that he put a pic up that he knew would hurt me. I'm sure he expected an emotional reaction.... but all he got was me blocking him. Now I can't see him, he can't see me. And I can REALLY try and move on. And in a wierd sense, blocking him kinda gave me a little of my power back.
I know how you feel!

Still stuck with my thoughts! But it's a process. And reading your posts makes the pain go away a little more each day.