View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

Live he DID do all those things to her.
He cheated on me with herm then
He cheated on her with me
Her worst fear was he would go back to his wife and family and he lied about it until he knew I would take him back and then he did it.
He told me that because they both drank massively, they would have horrible fights.

Ugh. Yep that's working.

I don't want that. I want a man who ADORES me. Every day. I might just be lonely too. Even when we were fighting and chaotic and things were drama filled, I wasn't alone like I am now. I think I may miss our family being together.

But but but, when we were together I was sick all the time. Physically ill. Depressed. Terrified. My kids and I are so much better off away from him. I've noticed lately that I am so much closer to the kids since I left him.

*******. He raged at me while I cried. He went to a work party where she was so he could talk to her. I had known about it for three weeks and asked him if I should get a sitter so we could go and he would yell at me, "WE CAN'T GO, SHE'LL BE THERE" and accused me of living in the past. Of not letting go. I felt horrible about myself, second guessed myself constantly. I thought if I just worked harder, loved him more, we could get through this.

Then, the night of the party, he came home, showered and left to go "meet his dad." but instead called me from the bar to say he and his dad were going to the work party so he could introduce his dad to some people. I was stunned, absolutly stunned. I had begged him not to do anything like this to me. I cried so hard I couldn't breath. I screamed at him. He acted like it was all innocent, I was over reacting.

Then the next day he told me he had asked her to go outside and smoke with him, apologized to her for a letter he had sent her saying he was working on his marriage and she should stop contacting him. That letter was the only thing that made me feel like I meant more to him than she did, and he apologized to her for it.

Oh yeah, that works. That makes me sick.