View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 07:43 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Dreamer42long

HE decided it was OK to come while I was at work. He used his key, came in, took his stuff and left (so he said)
When we got back together 2 months later, he confessed that day when he came here while I was at work, he read my journal and searched through my house to see if he could find evidence that I was cheating on him.
He took the propane tank off the bbq and I asked him why and he said "so you're other boyfriend could not use the bbq"

I've NEVER even gave him reason to think I was ever cheating. They just cannot accept that they are just aholes and JUST maybe we left because of them.
Lavash, you made me laugh! Thanks for that! I too had a bbq, but he actually bought it for me so I didn't bother (nor did I want) to ask for it back! I like what you said about that they can't accept that they are the A-holes so they make us the bad guys.

Wow, I didn't even think about him maybe reading my journal....I know that he did go through my drawers (including my underwear drawer) he left some of them half open and I've got a thing about closing drawers completely.