View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:58 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
MissFixit

Thanks.

I am doing well. Marvin and I had a nice halloween weekend. I visited a new church that I didn't like, but it was a new experience. Ran into a old friend of my ex, who said he was glad that I moved back to town and he and his family hoped to see me around. That was surprising and nice. Didn't mention my ex at all. I could tell by his initial pity smile that he was waiting for me to...didn't though, just talked about school and moving back to town. All positives for me. Have been taking Marvin to the park to meet other dogs and we have made park friends.

My friendsand family keep thinking that I should be dating, socializing, networking and aggressively pursuing my career. Since I keep to myself and live pretty simply, this contradicts their expectations of me. I am certainly not where I want to be, but I am definitely NOT where I was... Life is peaceful right now and I have the time to be strategic and thoughtful about what I am doing.

Also, personally I am getting to the bottom of what the hell has gone wrong in my relationships. Why I choose whom I did and what I can and am trying to change in me. These things are highly personal and although I am fine to speak about them, I don't think most people have the time to work on this kind of stuff...peace with mind, body and soul... Maybe I am weird?