View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 04:12 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
stone

Originally Posted by nelco View Post
Stone I hear what you are saying but wonder why you picked the open forum to have this conversation, but if you want it that way I am ok with it too. I stand by anything I have said already.

..... I feel for anyone that picks up a drink. It could be me one day. I have no doubt about that. I have people around me who tell me straight and for that I am glad although I dont always like what they say, but these are real friends.

I hope you can move forward from this and find out what takes you back there instead of focusing on Donna and I.

I can only speak for myself of course and in doing so I feel you are going around in circles a long time here. There will be plenty to come on and applaud you and knock me for saying it to you straight, but I cannot massage your disease each time you drink. You need to find out what brings you back there, where your going wrong and CHANGE!! you are a member here since aug 2005 I see. Is that how long this is going on?? maybe next time you wont survive. I want to sleep at night. I really wish you strong recovery Stone.

I am replying in open forum to things you said in open forum.

I joined in 2005 and then went off and drank for two years, I only joined AA 2 years ago, about a year after I came back here.

Understanding that a person can try and still fail is not massaging my disease it is forgetting step 1.

The only way you can defend what you said and carry on saying it is to assume that I am not serious....if you believe that, it doesn't matter whether you think you are giving it to me straight, you are still wrong.