Thread: How?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 12:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tansy

How?

My dh drank for 13 years of our marriage - for hours and hours each day and had liveners on getting up each morning. He was totally closed off and nothing like the man I married. He was out of work. Things came to a head ( everyone will have heard it all before so I will spare you the details ) and I booted him out. He left and has never drank a drop since! He also has a job. I am gutted I made him that miserable he felt the urge to get blotto every single day. I feel rejected in a way I can't even explain. He is fine now and admits getting drunk each day was a choice he made and now he chooses not too. I was like gee thanks a lot. Why didn't the just leave instead of putting me and our children through all that upset? I feel like he was calculated in a nasty way that and once I was angry but now it just makes me feel like crying. He says he still loves me but cannot live with me.( the kids have SEN and he cannot handdle it cos he isn't grown up enough ) He wanted different things. All the stuff he said makes sense now he is sober but I am still in shock at what he did to get free. I thought he couldn't help it.:wtf2