Thread: Shame on me!
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 03:06 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
devastated

Thanks everyone.

Isn't he so cute and pink??? I cannot wait to hold him. I think I will start lecturing him at age 2 about drugs, what do you think, not soon enough? LOL

Ann, what'd you mean makes us relatives? I always thought we were twins separated at birth, with you being first born. For this reason you are not only older, but wiser than I have ever been.

He was born on my favorite aunt's birthday too. He was due on the 15th of November, but probably because of all the stress she's been under he decided to get the heck out of dodge!

He was a good weight wasn't he? I mean, considering he was early besides. That's a good sign.

I asked her why she didn't call or get a pass that last Sunday, and she said she lost her pass because she got up from the dinner table without asking to be excused! OMG, sounds like a kindergarden rehab! I think they best concentrate on bigger things. They also took away her phone privilege. How ridiculous since she was graduating the next day anyway!

Ok, if I get anymore photos, I'll sure send them right on, now that I figured it out.

Hugs to you all
Great-grammy dev