View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 03:59 AM
  # 406 (permalink)  
nelco
Living in sobriety

The reason I'm telling you this is because I am happy I recognized a resentment, objectively looked for my part in it, and what I could do to alter the outcome. Resentment 101, in other words. And it worked. Both of us could calmly discuss our feelings and come to a mutual agreement. I think a few months ago,
Good for you Lis. you really are moving forward.

The other night, when you and Nel and I were up late, I thought "I might as well not even go to bed!",
Lis, I know some times when chatting with you guys I am so tired

what time do you guys go to bed at 9 pm??? lol

Look at Nel, 5 hrs later than us and she is a real trooper, she just hangs out and talks to the wee hours of the morning, lol. She has to sneak into bed, ha ha. I have kept her up to 4 in the morning already here on SR just chatting and laughing with each other. The distance doesn't separate us.
Thank you Bee......Rowan is keeping a eye on me now and sending me to bed if I am up late. lol

MORNING LIS its lashing rain here!! the cat is sitting on the window outside looking in miserably at me drinking my coffee. This morning gym again then I am bringing my nephew to lunch for helping me during the week with work here. I will meet him on his lunch break. He always makes me laugh, he is a funny guy. so it will be a good start to my day. Then I have to pay bills etc. the ones that are screaming the other ones will have to wait another few weeks, there just aint enough this month. next month promises to be better. recession!!
As some of you know I live in southern Ireland (republic) and Northern Ireland uk and is the only part of the UK with a land border, sharing it with the Republic of Ireland.

So we have euro and our own goverment, up there its sterling and a different goverment. anyway long story short............LOADS of people are travelling across to do shopping and christmas gifts etc. border towns here really effected! This is the big debate at the moment. Our goverment is trying to get us to shop local but its WAY cheaper to go there. I dont bother but I used to live in a border town and if I had 6 kids I def would be tempted.

Today I woke up a bit grumpy, just a pending sense of doom !!! no Particular reason, just my alcoholic head I guess........ so I am working on trying to stay grateful and positive. Each day a gift, lets see what this one has in store.........later xoxox