Thread: 48 Days!
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:09 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Kolina
Free Indeed

Thank you to CarolID, Horselover, Dan1957, Nycgal, Mariechi, Sailorjohn, and Elegantlywasted for reading my post! I am honored that you would take the time! I know that we all take different journey's in life, but we all end up in the same place at the end. It is all about how we get there. I love trees, and here in Hawaii there are many. I look at a tree and wonder how it grew that way, or why it is dying, or what kind of story it could tell if it could talk. We recently had to cut down a beautiful tree here where I work that was probably 100 years old. The roots are so big that they are above the ground. It was difficult to cut, and they left the roots as they were too deep to pull out. Some of us are like the trees, we have deep roots, they appear to be to deep to pull out, but it can be done, one piece at a time. Take the time to breath deep, say thank you in the morning for yet another day, see things through the eyes of someone else, accept the person you are, yet aspire to be the person you want. We are all going through something, but as I said earlier, we all come out, and we determine how we come out! As long as we have breath in our bodies, there is hope!

Thank you all again for reading my posts!