View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 08:08 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
prego
Paused

I cannot only imagine what you are going through, I am right there with you honey. I thought for sure I was the only one because I felt so alone in the situation that I am in. My husband refuses to accept that he has a problem even though he definatly sees that his drinking hurts me and that he is putting himself and others in danger when he gets drunk and drives around. I have a little girl (my soulmate) and am due in two months with a little boy. My husband left tonight after I told him that I just couldn't live my life like this anymore. I feel like I spend WAY too much time worrynig about him and WAY not enough time not worrying about this new baby or my own health. I have had too many sleepless nights and too many nights alone.

Sorry I am rambling, it's my first post. My point is, you are not alone. I know what your going through and it makes me sad to think about someone else having to deal with that much pain when it should be such a happy and exciting time. You will be in my prayers tonight.

Prego