View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
swampy
Musician

Yeah.. at three days now and it sucks, but I do not feel like picking up.. I kind of do not want to hear from my sponsor. He started making me angry. He just said.. well, your going to jail and you are endangering your life and the lives of others. Granted, I fell asleep in my car after the bar one night, but I drink from home pretty much all of the time. ha, I am trying to justify this, but I know he speaks the truth. I feel like an idiot posting on here, but I feel like I have too. anyway, meeting tomorrow at noon, then I plan on seeing my sponsor and try to start coming up with a plan and work the steps again. btw, .. before this last relapse last week, I had told him i would promise my mom, who knows of this situation, that I would admit myself to rehab, because of the continuous relapses in the last 7 weeks. honestly, I know i promised , but do not think it would help. I got clean last time without rehab, so why do i need to put myself into that situation again. but that is why he's really mad, i guess... Again, that is what I think, maybe I am fooling myself. thanks for reading.