View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 06:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
baldjim
jimbo

i loved the drunken me ,life and soul of the party always happy

little did i realise i was just king of the idiots the losers who spent every day and every penny in the pub

i never drank much at home which made me feel good till i realised i was always up the pub

and the very reason i was happy up the pub was my craving for beer had gone and all the time i was with a bunch of losers i felt better about myself

drink is like the emperors clothes every body pretends they are ok but the kids can see what is really happening

my daughter loves the fact i dont drink,on a sunday we go swimming,bike riding,we walk the dogs we do loads of stuff ,its not daddy dont feel to good ,you watch tv i need to lay down

sorry ranting away i even forgot if i had a point let alone what it was

er here is a different point ... if you want to stop just stop no one makes you pour that poison down your thoat its not just your life you are destroying ,your kids need you to stop,your wife needs you to stop and the family you may drunk drive into and wipe out next time needs you to stop

next time the police may force you to stop ...could you manage without a driving license ????

just stop my friend the answer is so very simple dont drink today

all the best ..jim ...an ex drunken freak