Thread: Crazy
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 09:55 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

its me again, i agree with the others about him blameing you for his troubles but to me, it also sounds possible that since he knows that you would be hurt by the thought of him finding someone new, or blaming you for the same, he may say or do what ever he thinks might work to manipulate you into excepting his behavior causing you to want to go back to being the way you were with him before.

i think you are making so much progress by looking out for your own best interest and he sees it and is grasping for straws, maybe trying to guilt you into continueing to be his non complaining enabler or excepting his behavior. think about it, you are the prize to be won and not him.

try if you can, to take nothing he says at face value. i know you are trying to hold on to what contact you do have but for me, nc, one day at a time and not allowing myself to think about my ah, good or bad, was what helped the pain and all the thoughts to began to ease. do whatever you can to change your thoughts about him as soon as the thought comes. try doing it for 5 mins. at at time and then again and again, it works for me hope it will for you too. it does get easier. besides, he can't say hurtful things to you if you choose not to listen. still praying for ya.