Thread: Staying Power
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 06:33 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
CRS3
Rest In Peace

Hi Indigo,
Im CRS, Only been on the boards for a few weeks. I have been through so many ups and downs emotionally and was able to lay them all out here.
I was just thinking yesterday,in the short time Ive been here Ive seen names pop up once or twice then dissapear. Who knows. As mentioned above probably for a variety of reasons. I dont think being witty has much to do with it. Ive had some pretty fun moments and some pretty down moments and in both accounts people have been there. I think it depends on how much your committed to your cause. Right now I need this to help in my recovery. Will I always,will I grow out of this? Dont know. But at this point Im thinking with what Ive received from this will always give me the desire to want to give something back. Time will tell.
Have you had bad experiences here? Felt like you did not receive enough attention? I know at times I get pretty overwhelmed by all the posts I see. I want to respond to all of them but realize there are some that I just cant contribute to or someone has already said what needs to be said.
Hope you are well.
CRS