Thread: Illogic
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 12:30 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

I'm 29. I've lost most my life, and all my adulthood...

Don't know where to fit in anymore. Yeah, I'm just depressed coming off the euphoria of earlier, but that's not a new idea for me. The whole world is just confusing to me, how people interact and so on. The last time I fit in was in the street life as a child/adolescent. I am absolutely totally out of my league nowadays--and so far from anything I know I can barely make connections between actions I see on people around me and the emotion/behavior they represent...although I am learning (trial by fire is always fun). When I first came to school, I thought everybody hated me--they kept smiling at me...lol. Different gestures, different meanings... don't know any that are universal, and I haven't been that far really.

Anyways, I did go to that meeting, and after I talked to some people for maybe a half an hour. A few of them told me I'd be better off going to a meeting nearer my house--which I understand, but I tried that and they weren't friendly at all, sometimes downright hostile. They said I was an inconvenience--that doesn't make me want to go really. A farther away meeting might deny me the ability to hang out with them, but that seems to apply anywhere without a car. And any nonprofessional human interaction is an improvement--well, with the exception of being yelled at all the time which is mostly what I get. So, for now I'll take that. And later, when I can drive again, I guess I'll go back to the next town--it's obviously not friendship when they can't be bothered, but it'd be closer and something to do.

And I have to stop driving, even sober. It's becoming a bad habit, and easier to justify when I was drinking. As I remember the things I did this week, and read some of the things I wrote here (I can only imagine what I said and to who), I shouldn't have been driving for sure.

Shouldn't have been out of my house, or allowed near a computer, for that matter. FWIW, I apologize to all. And I thank all y'all that talked to me in the chat room and read/responded to my posts/PMs. :ghug2

Well, take care now.
-TB, covered in pretend ants and a few real ones just to make it interesting...