Thread: ordered
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
coming_clean

ordered

I ordered the big book. Altough weed is my DOC, and i'm not an alcoholic, i figure that the basics of addiction are all the same.

I need to be engaged more active with my recovery in order to stop the relapsing...
I'm starting to consider going to AA meeting here, altough I don't even know if they exsist in the Netherlands

Today i'm on day 5 of not smoking weed, but i consider today my new sobriety date since I gave up sigarettes. They are somehow connected, so they both gotta go. I quit drinking about half a year ago since it was a weed smoking relaps factor. And i quit doing harddrugs like XTC, speed, coke about three years ago. About two weeks ago I ate some hallucinating truffels, but that truely was the last time...even in the trip itself I thought 'i'm getting to old for this'....i'm 25, i'm not supposed to say that in like....50 years or so lol...(non-drugs related ofcourse)...

so the overal picture looks pretty good, but I need just a little bit more effort and then i'm in the clear...

over the last two years or so i've truely come to accept i do have a addictive personality and i can/want never to do these things again...it's better that way and life truely is beautifull sober...