Thread: AH left tonight
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
veryregretful

Thank you for you replies. Right now I am emotionly exhausted. I do feel calm then sadness comes. I feel relief. My son is sad but he said he is also relieved. He's also not worried where his dad is staying. i know i did the right thing but can't stop the feeling that i could have done more. i hope these feelings i have aren't around long. actually he made the decision to move out. it was his choice. i just said no he can't stay here just because he has no where to stay.

i'm rambling because my thoughts are still scrambled in my head.

i know the sadness will go away but it just stinks that it's there to begin with. it's like grieving. i think of all the good times but then the bad times come in when he was trashed like florida vacations and at our camp, holiday's, etc. it's so sad.

my dad was an alcoholic also so i remeber as a kid the screaming and fighting. my mom finnaly through my dad out when i was around 14. i rebelled and went the wrong route but my mom didn't explain anything too me. this time i have good communication with my kids and hopefully they'll make the right choices and break the cycle.

thanks again!!!