Thread: AH left tonight
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 07:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

L2L, I heartily agree with every word you posted.

Regretful! I would head for the nearest Alanon meeting ASAP. There you will hear others speak of how they coped with much of what you faced from him, and from when their A's left them or were booted.

What to do with his stuff? Right now I would sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet, feel the relief from NO MORE VICIOUS BULLS**T whistling past my head.

Maybe later, you and your kids could pack up his gear and clothes and put it all somewhere it is easy to hand over to him.

You and your kids have been thru hell, and had enough from this revolting man, and now is the time to support each other in healing from his manic violent abuse.

When you feel able to do so, look at your situation and get legal advice before making any decisions, and certainly before you deal with whatever c**p your AH sends you, and trust me he will be ranting and roaring very soon.

You may feel it necessary to go for a restraining order, as his verbal abuse has been so bad, and I always think that indicates possible physical violence isn't far away.

I wish you all a peaceful future.

God bless